Resident Evil HD Remaster
Price: £ 17.29 £ 11.24
Delivery time: 5-10 minutes
Resident Evil HD Remaster
Buy Resident Evil HD Remaster now!
You will receive the key for the game by Capcom via eMail within the delivery time stated above.
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil!
Download the game FULL speed for free via the Steam network.
Steam can be found here.
• Resident Evil 4 - Ultimate HD Edition
• Resident Evil 5
• Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition
• Resident Evil 5 - Untold Stories Bundle (DLC)
• Resident Evil 6
• Resident Evil 7
• Resident Evil Origins Collection
• Resident Evil Revelations
• Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Box Set
• Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.
In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.
- More detailed graphics that retain the horror.
- The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.
- Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.
- High-Resolution Environments - We've increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.
- Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.
- In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character's position.
- You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.
- High-Quality Sound - The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.
- New Controls
- You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.
- You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8.1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 / ATI Radeon HD 6790
Screen resolution: 1024×768
Broadband internet connection
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 6950 or better
Screen resolution: 1280×720 or higher